CINCINNATI, July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dotloop®, a leading platform for simplifying the real estate home buying and selling process, today announced enhanced messaging capabilities within its platform. The new messaging features enable one-on-one and group conversations, as well as document sharing via text message, to more seamlessly facilitate real estate transactions. Messages can be sent through dotloop and are received on mobile phones without requiring login to a dotloop account. Full functionality will be available to all dotloop users in mid-July and showcased next week at Inman Connect San Francisco.
"Messaging is the fastest and most popular way real estate professionals are communicating these days. That's why we're investing in making it a more central and integral part of the dotloop experience," said Austin Allison, founder and general manager of dotloop. "By enabling seamless conversations and document sharing, dotloop users can more easily navigate the real estate transaction process, increasing productivity, accountability and compliance."
Dotloop's messaging tool is a real estate industry first. New functionality includes:
- Send, access, edit and eSign real estate documents via links within dotloop messages; recipients can respond like they would to any text message without having to download dotloop
- Auto-generated summaries of all document edits and reshares
- Send messages to both mobile numbers and email addresses and they can respond from either
- Unlimited group messages with the option to add a title to the group message
- Read receipts to determine whether messages and documents have been opened and read
- Messages appear from generated phone numbers with geolocated area codes so agents can communicate with clients without sharing their personal number
- Export business conversation history as a .csv spreadsheet for compliance purposes
With these enhancements, dotloop users will be able to streamline the number of platforms they use to advance real estate deals. Access to documents can be granted through a simple message to a client's mobile device, allowing them to view and sign them directly wherever they are. Consumers who are reluctant to use another service or app can still receive and respond to messages with their agent, as well as open and eSign documents through dotloop, without having to login or download the dotloop app.
To learn more about dotloop's new messaging features, visit https://www.dotloop.com/mobile/messenger/.
Dotloop is the leading online transaction and productivity optimization platform in real estate. Dotloop reduces complexity by replacing separate form creation, e-sign, and transaction management systems with a single end-to-end solution and drives growth by helping real estate professionals streamline their businesses with workflow automation and real-time visibility into transactions. Each year, millions of agents, brokers, and clients trust dotloop to get deals done.
Dotloop is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is owned and operated by Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z and ZG). To learn more about dotloop, visit www.dotloop.com.
Dotloop is a registered trademark of DotLoop, LLC.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dotloop-enhances-its-messaging-functionality-for-real-estate-professionals-and-their-clients-300679158.html