SEATTLE, April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, today announced that Zillow® and Trulia® have signed 14 new agreements with multiple listing services in the past two days, including Chicago-based Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED).
"For every new partnership we build with an MLS, the experience on Zillow and Trulia gets better for everyone - from brokers and agents to home sellers and buyers," said Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. "It's a very exciting time for Zillow Group as we are helping more brokers and agents than ever. We appreciate the support of the MLSs who are joining us to work for the benefit of their members."
"We received great feedback from our brokers and were able to negotiate an agreement with the Zillow Group that kept the flow of listings to Zillow and Trulia uninterrupted," said Rebecca Jensen, MRED's president and chief executive officer. "Thanks to their input, the new contract will deliver traffic back to the brokerage websites as well as display the brokerage logo on every listing. These were critical components necessary to successfully reaching an agreement."
New partners include:
- Aiken Board of REALTORS® - Aiken, S.C.
- Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS - Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Bagnell Dam Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Lake Ozark, Mo.
- Berkshire County Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Pittsfield, Mass.
- California Desert Association of REALTORS - Palm Desert, Calif.
- Chesapeake Bay & Rivers Association of REALTORS - Hartfield, Va.
- Lake of the Ozarks Board of REALTORS - Sunrise Beach, Mo.
- Middlesex County Multiple Listing System, Inc. - Ford, N.J.
- Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC - Lisle, Ill.
- Multiple Listing Service of Long Island - West Babylon, N.Y.
- Realcomp II Ltd. - Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Realtor Association of Martin County, Inc. - Stuart, Fla.
- Teton County Board of REALTORS, Inc. - Jackson, Wyo.
- White Mountain Association of REALTORS - Lakeside, Ariz.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents will be prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and be able to receive leads directly from Zillow. Brokerages will receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and have daily reporting access. To learn more about the platform, email email@example.com or call 206-757-4250. To inquire with Trulia about establishing a direct feed, please send an email to: MLS@trulia.com.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and rental professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage
professionals, including Postlets®, Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, Market Leader® and Retsly™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, and HotPads are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Retsly is a trademark of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.
REALTOR is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chicagos-midwest-real-estate-data-to-send-listings-to-zillow-group-joined-by-13-other-new-mls-partners-300061111.html
SOURCE Zillow Group