SEATTLE, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, today announced that Zillow® and Trulia® have signed 105 new agreements with multiple listing services (MLSs) in the past six weeks. In total, Zillow Group has signed 235 new agreements with MLSs since January 2015, representing hundreds of thousands of agents and listings.
"We have put a tremendous amount of resources into building these direct relationships with MLSs and creating technology to ensure we can show listings in real time to the millions of home shoppers visiting Zillow Group sites every month," said Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. "It is crucial for home shoppers to be able to see listings as soon as they come on the market, especially in areas where inventory is constrained. Our direct feed agreements mean MLSs and their members have the opportunity to get their listings in front of the largest possible audience of home shoppers, in the fastest way possible."
Some of the new MLS partners include, but are not limited to:
- Adirondack Champlain Valley MLS - Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Bradford Sullivan MLS (Bradford Sullivan Association) - Towanda, Pa.
- Brunswick County Association of REALTORS® - Supply, N.C.
- Burke County MLS - Morganton, N.C.
- Calaveras County Association of REALTORS - Angels Camp, Calif.
- Cape Girardeau County MLS - Cape Girardeau, Mo.
- Central Oregon Association of REALTORS & MLS of Central Oregon - Bend, Ore.
- Centralized Real Estate Information Service Inc. - Akron, Ohio
- Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS - Charlottesville, Va.
- Chipola Area Board of Realtors - Marianna, Fla.
- Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. - Montrose, Colo.
- Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Hudson, N.Y.
- Crisp Area Board of Realtors, Inc. - Americus, Ga.
- Crystal Coast MLS - Morehead City, N.C.
- Door County Board of REALTORS - Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Gallatin Association of REALTORS - Bozeman, Mont.
- Grand/San Juan Association of REALTORS - Moab, Utah
- Greater Augusta Association of Realtors - Augusta, Ga.
- Greater Augusta Association of Realtors - Staunton, Va.
- Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS - Greenville, S.C.
- Greater Northwoods MLS - Woodruff, Wisc.
- Heart of Kentucky Association of REALTORS - Elizabethtown, Ky.
- High Desert Association of REALTORS - Victorville, Calif.
- Ithaca Board of REALTORS - Ithaca, N.Y.
- Lake Country Board of REALTORS - Greensboro, Ga.
- Lincoln County Board of REALTORS MLS - Lincoln City, Ore.
- Lynchburg Association of REALTORS, Incorporated - Lynchburg, Va.
- Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. - South Portland, Maine
- MLS Hawaii, Inc. dba Hawaii Information Service - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Montgomery Area Association of REALTORS - Montgomery, Ala.
- Mountain Home Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Mountain Home, Ark.
- Multiple Listing Service of the Greater Northwest Indiana Association of REALTORS, Inc. - Merrillville, Ind.
- Northern Arizona Association of REALTORS - Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Northern Jackson County Board of REALTORS and MLS, Inc. - Sylva, N.C.
- Northern Ohio Regional MLS - Brooklyn Heights, Ohio
- Odessa Board of REALTORS - Odessa, Texas
- Park City Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Park City, Utah
- Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS - Stroudsburg, Pa.
- Rim O' The World Association of REALTORS - Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
- Roanoke Valley Lake Gaston Board of REALTORS - Roanoke Rapids, N.C.
- Rockford Area Association of REALTORS - Rockford, Ill.
- Rockport Area Association of REALTORS - Rockport, Texas
- Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS, Inc. - Rocky Mount, N.C.
- Royal Gorge Association of REALTORS - Canon City, Colo.
- San Patricio County Association of REALTORS - Portland, Texas
- Santa Cruz County MLS - Santa Cruz, Calif.
- Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS - Sedona, Ariz.
- South Central Kentucky Association of REALTORS - Glasgow, Ky.
- Southeast Arizona Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Sierra Vista, Ariz.
- Southwest Georgia MLS - Cairo, Ga.
- Southwest Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - Albuquerque, N.M.
- The MLS of the AAAR - Watkinsville, Ga.
- White Mountain Association of REALTORS - Lakeside, Ariz.
- Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS - Williamsburg, Va.
- WRIST, Inc - Troy, Ohio
- Yancey Mitchell MLS - Spruce Pine, N.C.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents will be prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and be able to receive leads directly from Zillow and Trulia. Brokerages will receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and daily reporting access. To learn more about the platform, email email@example.com or call 206-757-4250.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia
®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and rental professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage professionals, including Postlets®, Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, Market Leader® and Retsly™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, and HotPads are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Retsly is a trademark of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.
REALTOR is a registered trademark of the National Association of REALTORS.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zillow-group-signs-105-new-multiple-listing-services-in-past-six-weeks-300081562.html
SOURCE Zillow Group