SEATTLE, Nov. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, today officially launched the new Premier Agent® App, a new mobile application for real estate agents who leverage Zillow® and Trulia®. The app is now live in the iOS® and Android™ app stores.
The Premier Agent App is designed to make agents more efficient by giving them a fast, streamlined way to manage their incoming contacts from Zillow and Trulia, while providing expanded insights on the home shopper or seller who contacts them. It is available for free to all agents who have a Zillow Group profile.
"The kind of robust information we're providing agents has never been so easily accessible before," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow Group chief business officer. "Through the app, agents are able to quickly and easily learn about their potential clients, enabling them to provide a more tailored customer service experience. We are dedicated to helping reduce friction for real estate agents who use the Internet as a principal business channel and this app is an important pillar in that mission."
Other new features within the Premier Agent App include:
- Quick Response Options
- Push notification alerts agents the instant a contact is received from Zillow or Trulia.
- Text to voice alerts connect agents directly with contacts for live conversation.
- Quick response toolbar lets agents easily access contact forwarding, email, SMS and call reply options.
- Contact Management Options
- Incoming alerts will include message details from the contact, as well as information on the property the buyer or seller reached out about.
- Information about the contact includes information like search history across Zillow and Trulia, as well as move timeframe and loan pre-approved status.
- Agents will be able to set the status for contacts, based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home.
- Agents can search across their entire contact list and sort by contact status.
- Profile Management and Resources
- Agents can manage listings and can post information about open houses or add additional photos.
- Agents can request reviews while in the field with customers.
- Agents can access the Premier Agent Resource Center.
"We know that consumers have high expectations of timely and informed responses when they contact a real estate agent," said Stephen Rossi, Zillow Group vice president of agent platform products. "The Premier Agent App allows these mobile professionals to respond quickly and with far greater ease, providing a better experience than ever before."
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z and ZG) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and rental
professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage professionals, including Postlets®, Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, dotloop® and Retsly®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, Retsly, HotPads and Premier Agent are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered mark of Trulia, Inc. dotloop is a registered trademark of dotloop, Inc.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zillow-groups-premier-agent-app-now-available-for-download-300184732.html
SOURCE Zillow Group