SEATTLE, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced the addition of nine new partners to Zillow® Tech Connect, where leading technology companies can directly integrate and connect with Zillow to help brokers and agents be more productive and successful. New program participants are contact relationship management software companies, marketing systems or brokers: BombBomb, Commissions Inc., Contactually, planetRE, PlanPlus Online, Slacker by King of Casas, TORCHx, Wise Agent and ZipRealty.
Zillow Tech Connect allows technology companies to partner with Zillow to integrate their systems for the successful brokers and agents who use Zillow as a key component of their marketing efforts - at no additional cost. These new partners will directly and easily connect their clients' Zillow leads into their company's contact relationship management, or CRM, systems. Zillow already offers its own contact management software, which is used by thousands of brokers and agents. However, Zillow recognizes that what is ultimately important is that brokers and agents use the process they are most comfortable with, and that it efficiently
connects them to consumers ready to engage.
"Zillow Tech Connect offers an open ecosystem for the real estate industry, which enables easier innovation and interoperability between systems. At Zillow, we want to support the various technology platforms real estate companies and professionals have heavily invested in," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow chief revenue officer. "Brokers, franchisors, teams and agents using Zillow Tech Connect partners' software can directly access and manage contacts from Zillow, which operates the largest real estate network on the Web, giving them more flexibility when using or choosing a CRM system."
What a few of Zillow Tech Connect's new partners have to say about the program:
- Commissions Inc's CEO Duane LeGate said: "Commissions Inc. chose to partner with Zillow to help our broker and agent teams increase their efficiency and conversions. By integrating with Zillow, our clients will be able to work their leads in one place, eliminating manual data entry. Leveraging Zillow Tech Connect, we'll be able to immediately connect our broker and agent teams to home buyers and sellers from Zillow."
- Wise Agent's founder and CEO Brandon Wise said: "At Wise Agent, our goal is to seamlessly connect technology, people and business practices to allow our members to focus on their clients' needs. As many of our members receive leads from Zillow every day, we are excited to automate the process for them with a true Zillow integration that will help them build relationships and convert more leads into closed sales."
- Zip Realty's CEO Lanny Baker said: "ZipRealty's brokers, agents and customers count on us to provide an interconnected digital real estate experience on any device, anywhere, anytime. Linking ZipRealty's technology platform to Zillow's millions of online and mobile users via Zillow Tech Connect will be an instant benefit for ZipRealty, Powered by Zip agents and customers, increasing the flow of client insight that allows agents to deliver outstanding and personalized service."
Zillow is accepting applications for additional companies to join the Zillow Tech Connect program. To participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application.
Zillow Tech Connect currently integrates with the following companies' CRM systems. For more information about how agents and brokers can take advantage of this unique and free service, contact:
- BoomTown: 800-343-1974, email@example.com, www.BoomTownROI.com
- BombBomb: 866-209-4602, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bombbomb.com
- Commissions Inc.: 855-259-7277, email@example.com, www.commissionsinc.com/
- Contactually: 202-470-0144, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.contactually.com
- planetRE: 408-251-6078, email@example.com, www.planetre.com
- PlanPlus Online: 801-438-3460, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.PlanPlusOnline.com
- Slacker by King of Casas: 702-219-4615, email@example.com, KingOfCasas.com
- TORCHx: 561-405-9090, firstname.lastname@example.org, TORCHx.com
- Wise Agent: 480-836-0345, email@example.com, wiseagent.com/
- ZipRealty: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ziprealty.com/partners/powered-by-zip.jsp
- Zurple: 800-520-2312, email@example.com, www.zurple.com
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming nearly 64 million monthly unique users during its peak month in 2013, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Agentfolio®, Mortech®, HotPads™ and StreetEasy®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
The Zillow logo is available at http://zillow.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=191
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets, Diverse Solutions, Mortech, StreetEasy and Agentfolio are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.