SEATTLE, Dec. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information and home related marketplace, in 2014, created more new partnerships across the real estate industry than in any prior year. The new partnerships added hundreds of thousands of direct listings, improving their accuracy and timeliness. Partnerships included new relationships with multiple listings services (MLSs), brokerages, technology providers and real estate agents and brokers.
"I couldn't be more proud of the work we've done with our partners in the real estate industry to bring the best, most accurate listings to the millions of people who visit Zillow each month," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow chief revenue officer. "We are working more closely with MLSs, brokerages and agents than ever before, ensuring excellent experiences and great value for the industry, while improving the search experience for our users. This is creating a virtuous cycle that ultimately enables us to connect more and more home buyers and sellers with brokers and agents on Zillow."
2014 Partnership Highlights
- The Zillow® Premier Agent program increased enrollment more than 33 percent in 2014, up from 45,000 agents at the end of Q3 2013 to 61,000 at the end of Q3 2014.
- The Zillow Pro for Brokers program had explosive growth throughout 2014, adding approximately 3,800 new brokers to the program and bringing more than 100,000 listings to Zillow during the year. Zillow also created several new strategic marketing partnerships including Douglas Elliman Real Estate Company, Edina Realty and RE/MAX.
- The Zillow Partnership Platform more than doubled the amount of participating MLSs in 2014, accounting for an additional 300,000 listings coming directly to Zillow. MLSs who joined the program during the year include My Florida Regional MLS, MLS Listing, Inc., New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc., Intermountain Multiple Listing Service and NY State MLS.
- "Zillow Tech Connect: Leads" added 45 new technology solutions in 2014 for the agents and brokers who use Zillow to manage their contacts.
- Zillow launched "Tech Connect: Reviews" in December, allowing brokerages to display Zillow agent reviews on their own sites, and new partners include Windermere Real Estate and Moxi Works. Agent reviews on Zillow doubled during the year from 440,000 to 804,000.
- Zillow held the first ever Zillow Agent Forum, bringing together 1,000 high-performing Zillow Premier Agents in Las Vegas as a chance for Zillow leadership to connect with agents in-person and in-depth to better understand their needs and how best to meet them.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming more than 74 million unique users in November 2014, the
Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgages, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs®, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Mortech®, HotPads™, StreetEasy® and Retsly™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, and Digs are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. HotPads and Retsly are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zillow-expanded-real-estate-partnerships-in-2014-new-mls-and-brokerage-partnerships-bring-400000-direct-listings-nearly-4000-brokerages-now-market-listings-on-zillow-300012331.html
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.