SEATTLE, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow®, the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced that 25 new multiple listing services have joined the Zillow Partnership Platform over the month of February, bringing thousands of new listings directly to the site.
"The demand from the industry to build a direct relationship with Zillow has been incredible and the momentum is picking up," said Curt Beardsley, Zillow vice president of industry development. "We have seen a tremendous response from MLS and industry leaders who want to ensure their listings are on Zillow in a timely and accurate fashion, and know a direct feed is the best way to guarantee it. We look forward to demonstrating the value a direct relationship with Zillow provides to their members."
"Giving our members a way to get their listings directly to Zillow, without interruption, was very important to us," said Richard Haggerty, CEO of the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. "Our members have made it clear they want to give their home sellers the option to market their listings as widely as possible. Creating a direct relationship with Zillow is the best way to ensure our members' listings are getting the broadest exposure in a timely fashion."
New partners include:
- Big Water MLS - Big Water, Utah
- Duck Creek MLS - Duck Creek, Utah
- Fredonia MLS - Fredonia, Ariz.
- Gila Valley MLS - Safford, Ariz.
- Globe/Miami MLS - Globe, Arizona
- Greenbrier Valley Association Board of REALTORS® - Charleston, WV
- Gulf Coast MLS - Mobile, Ala.
- Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - White Plains, N.Y.
- Idyllwild Association of REALTORS - Idyllwild, Calif.
- Inyo County MLS - Bishop, Calif.
- Kanab MLS - Kanab, Utah
- Kern River Lake Isabella Board of REALTORS - Lake Isabella, Calif.
- Lake County MLS - Lakeview, Ore.
- Lawton Board of Realtor - Lawton, Okla.
- Lexington Bluegrass Board Association of REALTORS - Lexington, Ky.
- Mesquite Real Estate Association MLS - Mesquite, Nev.
- Mid Hudson MLS - Dutchess County, N.Y.
- Northwest Arizona MLS - Beaver Dam, Ariz.
- Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors - Cody, Wyo.
- Page Lake Powell MLS - Page, Ariz.
- Port Neches, Port Arthur, Nederland Board of Realtors - Nederland, Texas
- Snake River Regional MLS - Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Uvalde Board of Realtors - Uvalde, Texas
- Water Wonderland MLS Board of Realtors - Gaylord, Mich.
- Westcliffe Listing Service - Westcliffe, Colo.
These 25 new MLSs join new partners including Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc., Georgia MLS, Northeast Florida MLS, and others.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents will be prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and be able to receive leads directly from Zillow. Brokerages will receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and have daily reporting access. To learn more about the platform, email email@example.com or call 206-757-4250.
Zillow® is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help. Zillow serves the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition to Zillow.com®, Zillow operates the most popular suite of mobile real estate apps, with more than two dozen apps across all major platforms. Launched in 2006, Zillow is owned and operated by Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z), and headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow and Zillow.com are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/25-new-mls-partners-join-zillow-will-send-direct-listings-300045131.html