SEATTLE, March 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, today announced that another 24 new MLS partners have signed agreements in the past week to send their listings directly to Zillow® and Trulia®.
"With every partner that decides to send Zillow and Trulia a direct feed, it improves the overall accuracy as well as home shoppers' experience, resulting in more opportunities for agents to engage with home buyers and sellers," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow Group chief revenue officer. "The security of a direct feed is the best way to ensure millions of home shoppers on Zillow and Trulia see the highest quality data. I'm thrilled to welcome our new partners, who see the value Zillow and Trulia bring to the table and are connecting their members
with a growing population of home shoppers and sellers."
"The L.A. real estate market has always commanded a spotlight - the entire world looks at what is happening here," said Annie Ives, CEO of CLAW. "Our first priority was guaranteeing our members' data was accurately represented, since home shoppers and buyers often have to make big and quick decisions. It only made sense to create a direct relationship with Zillow Group as it assures our members are represented on their listings and the data on the site matches what's in our database. Our membership is incredibly pleased we have a direct agreement in place."
Other new partners include:
- Beaches MLS, Inc. - West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Central Missouri Board of REALTORS® - Marshall, Mo.
- Central Virginia Regional MLS - Richmond, Va.
- Combined Los Angeles/Westside MLS - Los Angeles, Calif.
- Eastern Shore Association of Realtors - Accomac, Va.
- Franklin Board of Realtors - Franklin, N.C.
- Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service, Inc. - El Paso, Texas
- Hudson County MLS - Secaucus, N.J.
- Madison County Board of REALTORS - Richmond, Ky.
- Mid American Regional Information Systems, Inc. - St. Louis, Mo.
- MLS of Naples, Inc. - Naples, Fla.
- Modoc County Listing Service - Alturas, Calif.
- Monmouth County Association of REALTORS, Inc. - Tinton Falls, N.J.
- Olympic Listing Service - Sequim, Wash.
- Pensacola Association of REALTORS - Pensacola, Fla.
- Ridgecrest Area Association of REALTORS - Ridgecrest, Calif.
- Santa Fe Association of REALTORS, Inc. - Santa Fe, N.M.
- Savannah Board of REALTORS - Savannah, Ga.
- St. Joseph Regional Association of REALTORS - St. Joseph, Mo.
- Sullivan County Board of Realtors - Monticello, N.Y.
- Taos County Association of REALTORS - Taos, N.M.
- Trinity County MLS - Weaverville, Calif.
- Tucson Association of REALTORS, MLS, Inc. - Tucson, Ariz.
- Vail Board of REALTORS - Edwards, Colo.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents will be prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and be able to receive leads directly from Zillow. Brokerages will receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and have daily reporting access. To learn more about the platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-757-4250. To inquire with Trulia about establishing a direct feed, please send an email to: MLS@trulia.com.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:Z) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and
rental professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage professionals, including Postlets®, Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, Market Leader® and Retsly™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, and HotPads are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Retsly is a trademark of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered mark of Trulia, Inc.
REALTOR is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/24-new-mlss-including-the-combined-los-angeleswestside-mls-claw-to-send-zillow-and-trulia-direct-feeds-300054079.html
SOURCE Zillow Group